CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls
should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look
in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,
I'll see you next year!

This was in an e-mail someone sent me. It didn't have an author's name but I had to pass it on. It sounded so much like most of us!

I'm going to have to argue with Santa here. It doesn't matter how much I have I never have what I need and I always want more! I am working really hard at getting my stuff cleaned up though. I just have a couple more things to get finished. I just keep coming up with more things I want to make....it's got to stop soon I'm running out of time!

Anything you'd like to see at the retreat we don't have so I can let Santa know? My Santa is usually pretty good at bringing whatever you girl's want.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! But I agree with you Bonnie- there's always something we "need" and don't have!

I love Bonnie & Mark! I hope I win the free retreat!!!

Breena :-)

judi said...

I love it, its so true. I am so wanting to go to a retreat, and hope I win. My friends loved it.Happy holidays
Judi

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie, Would love to come down soon by winning the free retreat. I have a few friends I could bring down. Sue Hamilton

Salai said...

All I want for Christmas is a free retreat, a free retreat, a free retreat.... And to see Bonnie!!!!