CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From our House to Yours

As 2008 comes to an end I begin to think of all the things that have happened over this year. I would have to say the thing that has touched my heart the the most is also the thing that has mad my year the hardest.... caring for my Mom.

I want to give a shout out to all my friends who have been there to help me keep my sanity. I'm not going to mention names because you know who you are....I'm just going to say thank you for the morning cappuccinos, phone calls and offers to sit with my Mom.

Sorry I've been lacking in the blogging world lately. The family has been here and we've been busy cooking, playing games and catching up with all are grand kids and kids. It was a great time. Here are a few pictures. Anyone know what this is?

Here is a picture of my grandson Jason making his birthday cake. He wanted to make a three tried cherry flavored wedding cake for his birthday. By the way HAPPY 10th. BIRTHDAY JASON (today is his birthday). He left yesterday to go motorcycle riding with his Dad for the rest of the week. He loves to ride his dirt bike. He scares me he is such a dare devil. There isn't an once of fear in this kid!

This is about as close as I could get to getting all the grandkids together for a picture. That's my grand daughter Becca in the back with the hood on (she lived in her new jacket all week). from left to right you have Jason holding Tyler and Corey holding Josh.


This is my littlest grandson Josh having a blast eating all the marshmallows until his Mom finds out. Oh Grandma always gets in so much trouble. It's a good thing she didn't see the bowl of whipped cream with blue sugar I gave his brother.












This is my oldest grandson Troy who doesn't like his picture taken at all.












We all had a lot of fun playing Apples to Apples.










Check out these smiles.





From our family to yours we hope you had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you a New Year filled with God's many blessings.

1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway! I loved seeing your family pictures- it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.;) Lori