CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Painted Pumpkins

Have you been looking for a craft to do with your children? I found these on Pinterest. I'm looking forward to doing this with my grandkids.




Can you guess what these are? Rocks and Sticks yes I said ROCKS and STICKS! How stinking cute right!  What an inexpensive craft and just think of all the fun your kids will having finding the perfect rocks and then turning them in to jack-o-lanterns. 
SUPPLIES
Rocks
Sticks
Paint
Glue 
Paint your rock the color you would like your pumpkins,add face if desired, when dried glue on stick and your done! Wouldn't these be cute done in glitter? I can see them painted black with purple glitter for Halloween and then done in browns for Thanksgiving. I hope you and your children enjoy making these!
Have a very Crafty Day! Bonnie


1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Pumpkins!!TFS