CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cards for Casa Pacifica



Hi Crafty Fiends! I hope you don't mind but today I am reposting part of a post from 


(you can see the entire post on Funky Cards bog)


Welcome to Funky Cards
I Feel the Love Project September 2012



It was learned that there are currently around 200 kids who attend school at
 Casa Pacifica and approximately 70 kids who live at the facility.  



The I Feel the Love Project will be making Halloween Cards during the month of September (handed out during the month of October) to be given to the kids who live at Casa Pacifica. Each year the facility has an amazing Halloween party for the kids. It is our goal to send a card to at least each child who lives there to help celebrate this occasion.  We will need to make at least 70 cards.  I know we can do this!!  These kids deserve our love and support!  (Please keep cards fun and cheery, nothing scary or evil).

All you need to do is:

 Submit your card/s by September 30 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA  93423
                                Project #14


I would love to help Madison exceed her goal of 70 cards and see if we can make sure all 200 children that go to Casa Pacifica receive a Halloween card.

There is also a link on the blog that you can post your cards. I can't wait to see what you make. 

Sorry I haven't posted the last few days. I went to the coast to spend time with my Grandson for his birthday and the grandkids kept me busy. We had a party for the oldest then the next day we took our two youngest grandsons to Avila Barn. They feed the animals and rode the ponies. They had such a good time. It's amazing how much fun kids can have a with a 50 cent.....it took them 3 hours to feed the animals. They had to make sure every animal got some:)

Hope you're having a very crafty Day!
 Bonnie

No comments: