CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Possessed House



I think our house is becoming possessed. Every time Mark fixes something something else goes wrong. Maybe it's all the gophers. Look at how they are taking over the yard. You know Mark is usually out there hunting them but he's been so busy fixing other things he hasn't had a chance. Calling all Elmer Fudds we need your help to come hunt gopher's. We pay per gopher LOL

Sorry I never got back to put up my POTD I've been busy helping Mark. Here are a few photos I've taken the past couple of days.

There is a lLittle snow left on the mountian....until this week when we are suppose to get hit with a big storm. We have a group of people who are coming next weekend and bringing the kids to play in the snow. I don't usually hope for snow but I hope we get enough so the kids can go sledding and the parents a can relax :-)


I'll have to finsih the rest later. The house is acting up again LOL!

No comments: