CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Driving in the Rain


WHOOOHOOOOW it's raining! I love the sound of rain. We don't get a lot of rain here in Southern California so when we do I get very excited. Some of my favorite things to do in the rain are bake,read by the fire, or go for a drive. What do you like to do?

Today I get to drive to Pismo Beach. I am going to my Son's to help out for the week. He just had arm surgery and isn't suppose to be using it and of course he is....do men ever listen when a doctor tells them something? My daughter-in-law is hoping he will relax a little more if I am there to help. We'll see....the good news is I get to see my Grandkids :-)


I am going to have fun getting my POTD today. We are suppose to have 30' swells at the beach today. I can't remember ever seeing the surf that high here in Ventura. I am going to stop and take a few pictures on my way out of town.

Have a great day I am headed out to play in the rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, what is POTD? I'm still trying to get the hang of "short phrases". I love to be in my pjs and watch movies with my daughter on rainy days. Enjoy your visit.