CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby it's COLD

Oh Baby it's COLD. We are at the retreat and I don't think the weather is much over 40 if even. Now you know that wouldn't be so bad because I only stay in the house but our downstairs heater just went out and we have a group of women showing up any minute. YIKES!!!! My poor DH if it's not one thing it's another. Good thing he works cheap LOL. Hopefully he finds the part and can get the heater fixed soon or it's going to be one cold night downstairs! The good news is the heater upstairs is working great.

I still working on my POTD. I wish I had a picture of an icicle it would be so appropriate for today. Ok it's not really that cold but you know what a WHIMP I am. I've taken a few pictures today but nothing that really excites me so I'm hoping for a beautiful sunset. I will post my picture later tonight.

No comments: