CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 7 of my POTD

I've been busy making a Valentine album for Mark of his our new grand daughter. Here is one of the pages. It's so much fun to finally get to do some girly pages! I need to swap out the picture in this one though I got glitter on it so look what snapfish is offering again. They just got me for 700 pictures. Oh my now I have to order more LOL.


SNAPFISH
has 50 PRINTS FOR 50 PENNIES

You now have an extra few days to get
50 4" x 6" mail-order prints for only a
penny each! Order today and capture all
of your favorite holiday photos with
this special deal. If you order more
than 50 prints, the additional ones
are only 9 cents each and every day -
still a great value for you.

Hurry, use coupon NEWYEAR50 at checkout
by January 11!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info. As a person who is a consultant for Creative Memories and a avid scrapbooker, I LOVE YOUR PAGE.