CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Control of the remote


Do you have one of these? My DH always wants control of the remote....this is what happens when he has control. LOL Oh but WAIT THERE"S MORE. When I go to get the remote to change the channel he tells me he is watching what's on. How many of you have DH's like this? I think it would be fun to post a picture of them with a link to your blog....any takers?

With him watching his TV I've had a little spare time to do some crafting. Here is another layout I did yesterday. I loved the way my Daughter-in-laws Dad was looking at her in this picture.

I have to go find my POTD....have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute scrapbook page i like the one of kallie and santa too that one is really cool. jess

magicwanda said...

Hi
I wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog
I thought I would check your blog out ...and boy am I glad I did
I almost fell on the floor laughing so hard! The pic of your Hubby on the couch with the remote ...That is so my Hubby!
Mine says and does the same thing...must be a guy thing!
I think thats a great idea posting pics of hubby's on our blogs , count me in...It won't take me long to get a pic since he does it every day ...lol
Great blog
Wanda