CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

Ok where did sunny California go? I'm already tired of the rain....it's a good thing I don't live in Seattle. I know we need it.... but come on these old bones say enough is enough!!!! It's raining cats and dogs here today. I haven't seen it rain this hard in sometime. What's the weather like where you are?

I'm sure if any of you want to come to the snow we're going to have plenty of it at the retreat. It snowed the last two weekends and we are suppose to have snow all this week. YIKES how will I ever get up that driveway? Just kidding you know MARK'S out there keeping it clean. So why not come up and build a snowman

3 comments:

Klite3 said...

bbbrrrr......hope Connie and I don't have trouble getting there! Looking forward to being there a different time of the year....snow is nice when you don't have to go anywhere!

Klite3 said...

bbbrrrrr....hope Connie and I can get there with no trouble! ;-) Snow is great when you have no where to go! It will be fun to see the place in a different season.

Salai said...

Do you think there will still be snow in August:( J/K.. I am jealous I don't get to play in the snow