CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday count down!

Ok I've been getting ready for my birthday. My friends and I are getting together this weekend to scrapbook and party. I'm making them all special little gifts. SHHH it's a secret. It is going to be Valentine's Day soon after all.


Yikes...I've been so busy getting ready for Valentines Day and sending out all the swaps I've joined I haven't even found my pictures or packed yet. I better get busy I'm leaving Thursday....WHOOO HOOO!!!!! Can you tell I'm just a little excited :-)

Oh speaking of swaps I got the most adorable things from my valentine swap partner. She packed my box with all kinds of goodies....and the wrappings were gifts all on their own. They were so nice I hated to open them. I had as much fun looking at the wrapping as I did opening the gifts. Thanks again Priscila!

Tomorrow I'm going to the antique swap meet at the fairgrounds. I can't wait I usually don't get to go because they are on sunday. I hope I don't find to many goodies I can't live with out. I'll let you know what I find.

1 comment:

Salai said...

The only swap I wanna participate in is a scrap-n-away swap. I will swap anything for a weekend in Frasier park.BTW Pick Me Bonnie SARAH