CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lets get this party started


The song Lets get this party started has been going through my head all morning. I'm just waiting on my Mom's caregiver to get here so I can leave for the weekend. WHOOO Hooow! I can't wait.

My birthday isn't until tuesday but were starting early! I am so ready for this little break. I'm not sure I'll get much rest but it will be fun. I do see a nice long massage in the forecast and maybe a nap.

Hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to leave a post for the drawing!

13 comments:

Salai said...

Don't you worry > I wanna win so bad!!!!SARAh

Happy Almost Birthday!!!!

Salai said...

So I am really wishing I can come spend the weekend with you. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I get so excited when people comment LOL... Talk to you soon hopefully in person .>SARAH

Salai said...

Hi it's me again . HEEHEE... Enter my name one more time !!!!SARAH

Salai said...

Well it is me again....5th-6th-7th-8th Yeah that is four more.... Hope to see you soon SARAH

Salai said...

9th ..... I am so happy when I see all my entree's .. Laughing.. I wanna come so bad !!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Lefotu sent me to your blog - Please enter my name Teri Maae. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Okay Sarah, here we go again!!! Have a happy, happy birthday tomorrow Bonnie. I hope that Mark will spoil you rotten. I'd love to win a weekend at Scrap-N-Away too. Sarah, who is going to come with you if you win? Sue

Salai said...

I am going for a record of entree's.. Love Ya SARAH

Salai said...

I am going for record of entree's. Love Ya SARAH

Salai said...

Do I get a bonus entree for consecutive days? LOL... Hope I win !!

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi Bonnie,
So happy to be your swap partner for the All Seasons Sweetness Swap. I sent you an email. I love your blog!!!
Blessings,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bonnie! This is my first visit to your blog site...and it's great! How much fun and inspiration it is! Thanks! Sonya Adams, Bakersfield, CA.

Salai said...

Sue, don't you wanna come with me if I win .. SARAH