CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's been a very busy day today. Fixed brunch,got the girls off,made DH cookies for his lunch tomorrow (he is starting at a new store),found some of the Easter recipes I wanted,finished a couple of projects around the house and I just put dinner in the oven and decided to sit down and start this post.

I brought my scrapbook supplies into the living room so I can work on some projects after Mark goes to bed. I've got some more Easter die cuts I want to get made and I need to finish up my Easter cards so I can get them in the mail tomorrow.

Here is a layout of my grandson. He was excited about turning 7....he is growing up way to fast! It seems like just yesterday he was learning to walk.














Here are a couple of easy craft projects for the kids to make with egg cartons aren't they adorable?



Have a great evening, Bonnie

No comments: