CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011


Do you know what this is? Yes it is the Yudu and Michael's has it on sale for $99.99 today! That's a great price if you've been wanting to get one of these this would be a great time.

I've heard mixed reviews on them. Some people say the are really difficult to use and others just love them. Here is their website Yudu just in case you want more information.

If you have one or get one let me know how you like it I'm still trying to decide if I need one. I've heard to many negative things so I've been putting off getting one however this is a great deal. It's probably a good thing I live so far from town or I might be at Michael's picking one up!


Today I am busy making bread and cookies so I will post some Easter ideas either later today or tomorrow. Hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments: