CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Layouts




Here are a couple of the layouts I made for Easter. Sorry the pictures aren't better. I still haven't figured out a good way to take pictures of layouts. Anyone have any suggestions?


It's snowing again today. Right now it is coming down pretty good here is a picture of just before I started to write this and here is one about 5 minutes later. It sure didn't take long for it to turn white! One thing about this cold weather I love to stay inside and bake. I'm off to make some cookies and banana nut bread. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Photos of LOs can be tricky. I know lots of people have light-boxes, but I don't yet. I make sure I use natural light and no flash if I can. If I can't, I bounce the flash off the ceiling so I don't get glare. Also, I lay my LO completely flat and either stand over it, or if I have many to do, I set up the tripod. Then I cross my fingers!!! LOL.

I love your blog. Lots of nice things, and lots of variety! I came over from diecutdesigner forum.