CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kicked up Paper Christmas Tree

Do you remember making Christmas Tress out of Reader Digest or some other old magazine? I saw these on someones blog and I am so sorry I don't remember who's. If anyone knows please let me know so I can give them the credit they are do.

Anywhoo....Aren't they gorgeous? Click on picture to enlarge. Guess what I will be doing today....Yep. I already have my magazines ready so while I'm watching the News I will be folding my magazines. My DH brought me home spray paint last night so I'm ready to go :-)

For those of you who have never made these they are very simple. Take your magazine and break the spine now take the top of the first page and fold it into the spine then fold the bottom of the page up into the spine. See how it resembles a tree. Continue until all the pages are folded, decorate as desired. This is a great project for the KIDS!

No comments: