CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Glitter Ornaments


Glitter Ornaments are very popular this year so I wanted to share with you how easy and inexpensive they are to make....all you need is

Clear Glass Ornament (I bought mine at Micheals)
Super FINE Glitter (I used Martha Stewart) I tried other types but SUPER FINE works the best
Liquid Hair Spray (I got mine at the dollar store)
Rhinestones
White Self Liner or color of your choice.

I embellished mine with rhinestones I found at Micheals. The names I cut out of with from dollar store white self liner using the cricut

I also made these cute little boxes from the cricut cartridge tags,bags,boxes and more to put them. If you make them be sure and use card stock weight paper. I used double sided so they were just as cute on the inside. I made them on a 12x12 mat. I used the largest setting I could and still stay within the cutting lines.

The little hat is for our newest grand daughter Eliana....isn't it adorable? I'm also making her a white one. Any ideas on what color to make the flower?

Have a great day!

No comments: