Another favorite are these cute stocking stuffer. They're great for the kiddo's both big and small! Who doesn't love hot chocolate!
Hot Chocolate Cones
Plastic Piping Bags, hot chocolate mix, chocolate chips or peppermint candies crushed, mini marshmallows, chocolate kiss
You need two bags per cone.
1. Add the drinking chocolate to one piping bag -- I put in about 4 table spoons. Tape or tie off the top of the bag with an elastic band and snip off the top of the plastic leaving about 1/2 inche of plastic above the tie.
2. Insert the drinking chocolate cone into your second plastic piping bag.Hold formally round the top so the chips don't fall down the side.
3. Add in chocolate chips (just as much as you think looks good).
4. Add mini marshmallows on top
5. Add a Chocolate on top of that. You could add a gumdrop, after dinner mint,crushed candy canes or peppermint candies ect. Then just tie it all of at the top with an elastic band.
6.Add ribbon, and tag and a little how to on the bag of the tag (snip of the end of the cone to empty the chocolate into a cup - add chocolate chips, milk and water. It's so so Easy, Hope you Enjoy!!!
These cones are also adorable filled with different size and colors of gumballs,jellybeans,skittles ect.