CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Stocking Tradition


Our stocking tradition started 32 years ago when I made these felt stocking for my boys.











Since then I have made over 20 more. Here are a couple of the others












My daughter-in-law Jessica is the one who started this. She wanted me to make one for her and then everyone wanted one. LOL I now try to have one done for each child on their first Christmas. After many years and stockings later we now have walls covered in felt stocking. The stockings all stay at our home. One of the first thing the kids do when they get for here for Christmas is look to see where their Stocking is hung. Even if they can't read they know which stocking is theirs :-)

We want to hear what are some of your families favorite Christmas Traditions?
Have a great day!

No comments: