CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Cricut Imagine Machine.m4v cartridge prices

There is some concern about the price of the cartridges for the new Cricut Imagine Machine.m4v. Here's what I've heard the image cartridges will be the same price as regular cartridges around $89 and the ink cartridges will be around $39. The price to print isn't suppose to be anymore than with would cost if you where buying it already made. I think this sounds amazing....just imagine no more trying to match the colors for your papers and embellishments all you have to do is select whatever color you want and print away. OH I'm thinking I really need this machine. I've already started hinting to the DH. It's available on HSN Sept. 14. Any bets on if he'll get for me LOL

No comments: