CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas in July- Holiday Wreath


Some of you where up early this morning. Thanks for the comments it's always nice to hear from you. I am getting ready to go for a walk at the beach but wanted to post your Holiday idea before I left.

Here is an idea I found on Living with Lindsay's blog for a wreath made out of old books. Go on over to her blog she has great directions. I'd love to see pictures if any of you make this wreath.

I was thinking with all the paper us scrapbooker's have we wouldn't even have to use old books we could use up some of that old paper we have stashed. I don't know about you but I have tons of paper that I'd like to get rid of so I can buy more. LOL

Hope you have a great day. Don't forget to leave a comment to win the GIFT CERTIFICATE for a 3 day weekend at Scrap-N-Away.

1 comment:

KimN said...

I LOVE Christmas and especially when it starts in July! I start thinking about all the projects I want to make and give at Christmas time to my family and friends. This year I want to make small albums for my grandchildren to look at and play with...so something indestructible!