CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Drumroll Please

I know I'm a day late....but please give me a Drum roll for......................

Sandy

Sandy said...
I want to win. I have so many things I need to get done...thanks for the chance.

Please e-mail your information so I can get your gift certificate to you.

Been super busy. My Mother-in-law is moving out of state so we've been trying to help her. Mark spent all day over there yesterday helping them with their moving sale. Still a lot to do before them moving van comes. Does anyone have a fairy wand or fairy dust they could use to help us. LOL

We have out of state company coming this month. I'm so excited I haven't seen them in over a year. Not sure how long they will stay but it will be great having them.

Here is a cute inexpensive gift idea for that reader on your list

I'm sorry I don't remember where I found this but thought it was a really quick and simple gift to make for anyone who likes to read.



Materials:

•2 feet of Waxed Linen Cord
•1 Charm
•Assorted Beads – about a dozen with holes that just fit over the linen
•Clear Nail Polish
•Scissors
Steps:

1.Tie the charm onto one end of the cord, trim and set knot with clear nail polish.



2.Slide a grouping of beads onto the cord and tie a knot after the last bead. (Use an awl to get the knot close to beads if needed).



3.Determine the length of cord needed for the type of book (less for paperback more for hardcover) and tie a knot were the beads will start.



4.Add beads to the tail of the cord and tie a knot after the last bead.



5.Trim the excess cord and set knot with clear nail polish.

No comments: