CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Paperunki Come On Down!

Mark picked #20 from the bottom. The WINNER is Paperjunki.

paperjunki said...
I bought 4 more dolls on e-bay!!! Stop me!!

E-mail me and I will put your package in the mail on Monday. Congratulations!!!!

Today I have to do my taxes. I've put it off as long as I can. I have a tax appointment on Tuesday so no more procrastinating.

When I'm done with my taxes I'm going to treat myself and play with that new paper from Sassafras Lass. I told you I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Salai said...

Congratulations Paper Junkie!!!

paperjunki said...

I've never won anything in my life this is cool I can use at retreat in a couple of weeks