CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Knee deep in Taxes

Not much time to blog I'm still knee deep in taxes plus I've been trying to organize my scrapbookroom here in Oxnard.

Since Mark broke his shoulder it will be quit sometime before he gets my cabinets in. I couldn't handle the mess any longer so I bought some plastic storage containers for now. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. I forgot I even had some of the stuff I found. LOL :-)

Now I just need to get the taxes done so I can play. I to make a Spring Banner for a swap I joined. I want to start that and do some pages with the new Sassafrass Lass paper.

I'm hoping I get my taxes done tonight. I was hoping to get them done today but it didn't seem to work out that way. Oh there is still tomorrow. I have to STOP telling myself that or I will never get them done. Oh how I love to procrastinate!

2 comments:

KarEn said...

Taxes...yuk! You'll feel so good when you get them done! Hope Mark's shoulder is better. We had such a good time this month at the retreat! Can't wait to celebrate Shannon's Bday at our next one in October! Take care! Love, KarEn SargEnt

Unknown said...

I feel your pain! I'm right there, too! But I'm actually on this blog instead of working on them!!!!