CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

I found this recipe on Bakerella a few days ago and I can't wait to try them this weekend. Don't they look heavenly?

What could be better than brownies and chocolate chip cookies....unless you add a little vanilla ice cream. YUMMMMMM! For those of you that know me know I never follow a recipe so I have an idea to kick these up a notch. I have a feeling these maybe your new favorite.


I'm getting excited about CHA I'm having a hard time deciding on what to order there are so many great lines out there. Oh wait until you see all the great stuff these manufactures have come up with. It's so over whelming. They keep sending me previews. Oh this is really going to hurt my wallet! I'm going to try real hard not to go to over board.

No comments: