CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy getting ready

I've been busy making make-n-takes for all of you coming up in Jan. and Feb. I have the cutest idea for Valentine's Day. You'll have to visit us to see it....sorry.

Mark and I took yesterday and just relax. I guess we both needed it more than we thought. We love having the family and enjoying the Holidays with family and friends. You just don't know how exhausted you are until everyone is gone and you sit down. Could it be we're getting older... I hope not! I spent the day reading and Mark stayed on the couch most the day. For those of you that know Mark know he never sits still for long. I think I even caught him taking a nap.

Today was all about getting back to work. I have my idea done now I just have to get all the make-n-takes done. We have a number of people coming before Valentines Day. I hope your one of them. If not there is still room.

Don't for get about our Valentine's Day Special. Join us for Valentine's Day Weekend and we will give you Thursday night free for being our Valentine! We have a fun filled weekend planned so don't miss out on the fun. We hope to see you soon.

No comments: