CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers


Here are a couple of Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers I made using Creative Kuts file Halloween Candy Wrappers I used a regular Hersey's candy bar for these. If anyone is interested in buying them I'm selling them for $3.50 a piece or 4 for $12 just e-mail. I can make any of the 4 I just have two of them pictured.




I also wanted to share this layout I made using Scrapping Design Bugs file Halloween Train. I can't wait to take the grand kids to Filmore to ride the Pumpkinliner and put pictures on this layout!



Since the HOLIDAYS are just around the corner it's time to start posting HOLIDAY IDEAS for you. I will be posting ideas for you at least once a week so come back often to see what I've been making!

If your looking for more ideas head over to Skip to my Lou

No comments: