CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Frankenstein Snacks


I've been so busy I haven't had as much time as I'd hope to work on Halloween decorations but I did see these adorable little Frankenstein Snacks on someones blog. I'm sorry I don't remember where I saw it so I can give them credit....if anyone knows please let me know. I would love to give credit where credit is due.

I did get a few minutes to do this page. I used Prince-of-Darkness by Creative Kuts. I'm trying to get caught up on last years Halloween pictures before I start taking this years LOL If only I could get caught up!



I have a lot to do this week. My Son is getting married a week from tomorrow and I still don't have anything to wear YIKES!!! I can't believe I've waited this long to go shopping. Plus we have a 4 day retreat this weekend then my Uncle gets here Monday to go to the wedding with us. I best go and get busy! Have a great day!

No comments: