CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Celebrations!



The wedding turned out beautifully. They couldn't have asked for nicer weather. I believe it's one of the only times I've been at Avila Beach when the wind hasn't come up in the afternoon. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures so far. I haven't had a chance to really look at them all yet. We got home late last night and we're going back again tomorrow for the parties. I needed at least one night in my own bed LOL.

OUR YOU A GAMBLER?



How would you like to GAMBLE this month and WIN A FREE WEEKEND at SCRAP-N-AWAY? In honor of my MOM'S BIRTHDAY and SCRAP-N-AWAY'S ANNIVERSARY we are going to be CELEBRATING the WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER so come back on OCTOBER 1ST for all the details.

We are headed back to Pismo Beach for more Wedding Celebrations see you on the 1st with all the exciting games and give aways!!!

No comments: