CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Moon

Don't forget tonight is Super Moon so get out those cameras....this won't happen again until the year 2029!



We woke up this morning with a light dusting of snow on the ground GRRRRR I'm so over winter. I was soooo hoping Spring had arrived to stay....we've been having such nice weather and there are a few sings of Spring starting to pop up around here.



I've been knee deep in taxes YUG but I almost have them done HOORAY. Hopefully this week I will get them finished and out of the way. It is always such a relief when I get them finished.



I have had sometime to scrapbook with the girls at the retreats the last couple of weekends so that has been a lot of fun.




How many of have tons of Glimmer Mist and really don't use it.....raise your hand. O ya my hand is up there with the rest of you :-D Anyhooo today when I was blog surfing I saw this really cute table scape for Spring and guess what they used....YEP Glimmer Mist. So here is a picture and if you would like detailed instructions head on over to Tattered Angles

No comments: