CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easter S'moores

Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum Roll and the winner of a Weekend trip to Scrap-n-Away is Debbie. Congratulations! If you e-mail me with your address I will get your gift certificate out to you. I've been busy getting stuff together to start making Easter goodies. I'm off to get groceries in the morning. Here is one of my favorite things to make for the grand kids. I've posted it before but thought it was worth posting again since it is so easy and they love them. directed. *This gift jar may be created to suit any holiday for which marshmallow candies are available. Easter S'moores INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS: 1. 1 1/4 cups of Easter M&M's 2. 8 marshmallow bunny peeps 3. 1 package of Graham Crackers 4.1/3 Cup Brown Sugar Spoon M&M's into jar first, then Peeps, then put combined brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs in baggie. I put a cute Easter napkin over lid before closing. Attach a gift tag with the following instructions: 1. Empty the jar contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with kitchen sheers or cut up with a knife. Return the bunny bits to the mixture. Mix well. 2. Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour this over the dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9" square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars. (Makes 9 to 12 bars.) *Option - leave bunnies whole; combine remaining ingredients and place the bunnies on top; then bake as directed.

1 comment:

Sue Hamilton said...

Oh I wish I could be there to see that darling bunny with the giant feet. And the squirrel. Hope all is well.