CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011



Finally the snow is melting and I am done with my taxes whooooooooohooooow! Now it's time to play. I've been wanting to get started making some Easter crafts. I will post them as I get them done....I will also post some cute ideas I've been seeing around.

The animals have been out in full force lately..... I guess they are enjoying the nice weather too. The birds and squirrels have been fighting over the bird feeder. I wish I could get a picture of this crazy squirrel. He gets on the gate and jumps onto the window trying to reach the bird feeder. Of course he falls off every time.....you think he would learn after the second time Oh no he keeps trying and trying. This poor little guy isn't going to give up. I felt so bad for him since he kept falling and never did make it to get any food so I put some out for him. We have also had jackrabbits playing in the snow. I didn't get a picture of them play but here is a picture of one of them the other one took of as fast as he could.

If you click on this picture you will see a woodpecker eating out of the bird feeder. Have a great day!




.
















No comments: