CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


We wish all of you a very Happy 4th of July.

I told you we are having our first Girlie Grand daughter. Grandpa is so excited he's already been shopping twice to buy her an outfit. This little princess already has him wrapped around her little finger and she isn't even here yet. I'm getting a little worried LOL!

I finally did it! I joined the gym and had my first workout this morning :-)I don't understand why it's always so hard for me to get there I love it once I get there and feel so good when I leave. I have some very high goals to keep so I'll keep you posted.

The kids are coming in from Texas tomorrow. We haven't seen them since Christmas so we are looking forward to our visit with them.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th!

No comments: