CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Crazy Life

My life has been a little crazy lately. I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged.

The weather her at the retreat has been warm the past couple of weekends. It been around 80. Way to hot for this girl. Thank goodness for that nice mountain breeze or this girl would be in pure misery!

Here are some pictures of the wildlife we've been seeing in our yard lately. This little jack rabbit was so small he could have fit in the palm of my hand. We have so many baby jacks and cotton tails this year. Sue you would be in rabbit heaven! This is the smallest one. I also have some pictures of his brothers and sisters but they were almost twice his size.



We have a couple of covey's of quail. One of adults and one of babies. The babies are only about three inches tall. They are so darn cute.



We have so many different types of birds. The word must have gotten out that Mark is feeding them. We are gone for three days and the two feeders are empty. In fact this weekend it only took two days for the feed to be gone. Today we had blue jays, wood peckers, these adorable little red headed birds not sure what they are in fact we had about 5 different birds today I had no idea what they were. I'm going to have to get a bird book so I can find out what they are. They are so much fun to watch.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh my gosh! Those darned little rabbits wait until I'm not there to have adorable babies. I can't wait to see them. My best to both of you, Sue