CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cricut Swap

I'm hosting a Cricut Swap....come on and join in on the fun.

Cricut Swap


Each person will choose their favorite cricut cartridge to use...once one
is chosen, you cannot pick it.

I will keep the list of cartridges that have been chosen posted here on my blog


This swap is limited to 10 people. So e-mail me along with your cartridge
choice as soon as possible so you don't miss out on your favorite
cartridge.


From your cartridge you will cut and embellish 10 of the same design. Each
design should be around 5x5". Doesn't have to be exact.

You will snail mail these to me along w/ a self-addressed, stamped bubble
envelope.

I will email all the participants my snail mail address.

At the end of the swap, each person will have 10 different embellished
cricut die-cuts.

Then I will post them here and we will vote on the best one. This
will be open to anyone who reads my blog. The winner will receive a gift
certificate for $25 off a visit to Scrap-N-Away! Come on girl's
lets have some fun with this!

I can't wait to see how creative you are.

No comments: