CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!!! I want to thank those of you that stopped by the Hop this weekend. Here is the winner


Tambo said...
Bonni, what a special LO. Love the pages. Such a cute little story too I loved taking my grandson to DL too. It was such a joyful vacation, so much delight in little kids' faces when they go for the first time. tfs Tami

Tambos Creations!

March 17, 2012 9:47 AM

Congratulations Tambo....send an e-mail to bonnie@scrap-n-away.com and I will get your gift certificate to you.

I wanted to share this layout with you I made using Creative Kuts file
Family Favorites. I'm still not happy with it but can't figure out what's wrong....any ideas?

Thanks for stopping by and don't miss this Fridays hop we are featuring Cinderella.

No comments: