CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Red,Black,Pink and White Delight Blog Hop


Welcome my friends to the Red, Black, Pink, and White Delight Blog Hop....what great colors to work with and to design a Valentine's Day card or layout for a loved one, a friend, child, or just because!!! What this hop will help you with today is showcasing these colors and what can be made to help give you inspiration...!!!!!

If you just happened to be visiting me today, I'm glad that you are visiting but I wouldn't want you to miss one single stop along the way with our hop and would love for you to begin at the beginning which would be lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/.

If you arrived from CallyAnn, then you are on the right path along our splash of color.


I made this layout for my Grandson's Valentine pictures. He loves Robots. The Robots are from Creative Kuts file TLC Love these Robots!!! I think my grandson is going to love this layout what do you think? Please click on the picture to enlarge



Thank you so much for stopping today and visiting. I hope you have gotten some inspiration with my project and I must send you on your way to the next stop along your travels which is Carla

No comments: