CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ok where did Jan. go? I can't beleive it's Feb. already. I hope this year doesn't fly by like last year.

I've been busy making a few things with Creative Kuts files first I have a layout using Eggs-tra Special
I wanted to make something for my Grandson who is always asking how many days until whatever is coming up so I made him this Valentine count down using Kisses $1
I don't know about you but I'm always ready for a little sunshine so I made this layout one day when the weather was more like winter then summer. Getting ready for this years vaction. I'm so ready to go to the beach and get some sun!!!! This file is called Beach Bums
Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day :) Bonnie

No comments: