CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011


We've been very busy around here with retreats,weed abatement and our grandson graduated from high school last week. Here is a picture of my son and grandson.

It's finally starting to feel like summer here. It's been in the mid to high 70's all this week. I've been enjoying the nice weather until I went to the gym this morning and someone said it's suppose to cool off again. Ok that's not so bad I can handle cooler weather however they said that we have had snow here in July....now that is more than I can handle I would really have to move back to the coast then LOL!

With the yard all cleared you can really see all the wild life. We've had the cutest baby bunnies out running all over and playing. They are so cute chasing each other. I also saw a couple of baby blue jays on the deck yesterday. We also have a couple of dove that come by everyday and sit on the rail and look in the window they are to funny.

If you don't have any plans for 4th of July weekend we still have room for you to come so come spend a fun 4 day weekend cropping and be back in plenty of time for the 4th festivities. If your interested shoot me an e-mail we'd love to see you.

No comments: