CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Studio J Free-for-All

It's a Studio J Free-for-All with TWO Chances to WIN!
FREE = zip, zilch, nada, absolutely NOTHING!!!! All this month, we're having a Studio J Free-for-All! We're giving EVERYONE a free Studio J JPG file - absolutely NO purchase required! Simply log onto Studio J, create a layout, then order one JPG file of your layout. It's as easy as that! Download and save your file so you can post your layout online, email it to family or friends, or print them.

If you already have a Studio J or MyCTMH account, just log in and start creating. If you don't have an account, creating one is easy. Just head over to my Studio J website to get started.

Now, what about these TWO chances to WIN? Read on for all the details...

Win a 12x12 Quick Pic Album: Simply take advantage of the Studio J Free-for-All before June 30th and you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE 12x12 Quick Pic album. Once you order your Studio J JPG file send me an email to let me know, I will verify your order and enter you into the drawing!

Studio J Personal Consultations: I am currently offering 30-minute Studio J Personal Consultations. In 30 minutes, I will help you create your first Studio J layout using your pictures. Let me show you how easy it is to create gorgeous scrapbook pages with Studio J. As an added bonus. Everyone who joins me for a personal consultation this month will be entered into a drawing for 5 FREE custom-printed Studio J layouts (a $55 value). Invite a friend to join us for the consultation and your friend will get an entry and you will get a bonus entry! Call or email me today to set up your Studio J Personal consultation - spaces are limited.

This month I invite you to discover how quick and simple scrapbooking can be with Studio J - and get a FREE JPG file!

No comments: