CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

No time

I really thought I was going to have a lot more time to blog now that we have moved to the Retreat. Oh that is so far from the truth.....I am busier now then ever before. We have had back to back 4 day retreats so by the time I clean,do the laundry it's time to go to town to get groceries. OK I know going to get groceries doesn't sound like much but it is now an all day process. It's the one day a week I get to town so I have to make sure I get all my errands done on that day.




I haven't even had time to start my Valentine's Day crafts. I hope to have time to get them done this week since we are heading to Pismo Beach next weekend. Yea we need the break it's been non stop since Christmas and it will be non stop for another month when we get back.


Here are a couple of things I hope to get made this coming week. Aren't these suckers adorable. I found them over at Skip to My Lou. I only have large candy canes left so I hope they will turn out. I was to late to find the small candy canes.
I also want to try making Hot Chocolate on a spoon with home made marshmallows. I don't have a picture of them to share yet but if I get them made I will take pictures.

No comments: