CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Snowed In











I know I said I wouldn't be posting anything until next week however since we are snowed in I thought I would show you a couple of pictures. I know those of you back East are going to laugh when you see what it takes to bring Southern CA roads to a halt....just 8" of snow....yes I said 8" not feet! Ya I know go ahead and laugh.

In fact my DH couldn't even get home from work last night. He had to turn around and go back to our son's house to spend the night. Poor thing he never sleeps well when he isn't in his own bed so I am so glad he did make it home this afternoon. We were a little worried when I called for the road conditions and the person I talked to said the roads would be closed until Wednesday. They opened the I-5 around 12:30 this afternoon.

I have two of my grandson's here with me so luckily I had someone to keep me company lastnight while he was gone. We played cards and drank hot chocolate. They were so cute....when they woke up one of them asked "Grandma since we are snowed in does that mean we can't go outside and play in the snow?" They went out sledding for about an hour then decided it was to cold. LOL

No comments: