CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Red Hot Valentine Popcorn

This is a favorite anytime of the year especially if you like cinnamon.

Red Hot Valentine Popcorn

Ingredients
2 cups popcorn, popped
9 oz bag Red Hots or Cinnamon Imperials
1/4 cup Karo syrup
1/2 cup Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda

Directions:
Microwave candies, Karo, and butter 4 minutes on high, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add vanilla and baking soda and stir until light and foamy.
Pour syrup over popped popcorn in large brown paper bag. Microwave at 1 minute intervals, shaking after each minute, until corn is evenly coated.
Repeat several times.
Cool on cookie sheet.
Serves: 6
Preparation time: 20 minutes

Enjoy!

I can't believe the weather here.....last week we had snow on the ground and this week it's in the high 60's - low 70's. I'm loving the warmer weather. I was just telling my DH that it was about time for me to go stay in my old stomping grounds for a few days so I could get a break from the snow. Now I guess I will have to use the beach for an excuse to escape here for a few days. LOL

It's time to go make breakfast so I better run. Have a great day!
Bonnie

No comments: