CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MUMMY DOGS

I just got back from my morning walk and wanted to post before I get wrapped up in the day. I have a lot I want to get done.
Speaking of wrapped up if you kids like hot dogs these are a must.


Since my computer crashed and I wasn't able to save anything on it....and no I didn't think to back up my recipes. I had to hunt for a picture of this one for you. They are so cute and the kids love them so it's easy to get them to eat something before they go trick or treating. I found it and many other Halloween ideas on Our Best Bites

MUMMY DOGS
Cut crescent roll dough into thin strips and wrap around hot dogs. Bake according to crescent package directions and use ketchup or mustard for eyes. I cut my hot dogs in half to make them bite-sized.

I make halloween shaped corn chips to go with these. You need your halloween cookie cutters, corn tortillas and oil. sing cookie cutters cut the tortillas out drop into hot oil and fry until crispy. Remove to paper towel sprinkle with salt and let cool.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: