CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

HIGH TECH NIGHTMARE

Sorry for the lack of blogging again. My computer would not let me on the internet this week so I had to call the repair guy again. We haven't connected yet to get the problem fixed. Whats even weirder is that the internet works fine on my computer at the retreat, it's usually the other way around. I may have to call Sony if this keeps up.

If that wasn't enough my cell phone also died this week. I love all the new technology until it breaks then it's a nightmare LOL. I have to say I am loving my new phone. I got the new Palm Pre now if I just learn how to work it. I think it can do everything but wash my dishes hehe.

To all my Bakersfield friends I have to tell you. I had to run to Bakersfield last thursday to get ink for the computer before the retreat on friday. It was cold here in Frazier I was freezing so I went in a sweatshirt and shoes and socks. Needless to say I was roasting when I got there....it was 80 degress at 6 at night. You would think I would know better. LOL

The weather here on the moutain is beautiful it is in the low 70's during the day and dropping to the low 40's high 30's at night. The leaves are turning...it's really starting to look and feel like fall. It's so nice after all the heat (OK maybe not heat like Bakersfield but hot for me LOL) I am such a wimp when it comes to hot weather.

We have been invaded by Blue Jays. Marks has two feeders for them and he fills when he gets here on thursday and then again before he leaves on Saturday. By the time he gets back on thursday they are empty. Seems like there is always one or two at the feeder protecting it from the other birds. They are very territorial. They are the darkest color of blue this year...they are just beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pain when our gadgets play up ! I hope it all gets sorted for you soon , take care .

Sue said...

Can't wait to see the Blue Jays. Any sight of little or big rabbits recently? How fun to have a new phone--I'm lucky to make and receive calls on mine. Don't know how to do anything else.
Best to you and Mark, Sue