Here is my idea for today
I found these cute witch cupcakes on the Better Homes and Gardens website. Be sure and click on the link there are some other cute ideas for cupcakes.
To make it, follow these steps:
1. Start with frosted store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
2. Use black marzipan to make the shape of the witch's boots.
3. Stick yellow mini M&Ms on each boot for the buckles with frosting.
4. Mold each boot around a peppermint stick to create the legs.
5. Top cupcake with coconut dyed with green food coloring.
6. Insert the peppermint sticks into the cupcake to create the witch's legs.