CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Memorial Weekend


We hope you and your family have a Happy and Safe weekend. We will be spending the weekend with some or our regulars at the retreat. We are so excited to be able to be here!!!

Some of you know my husband and I take care of my Mom who has Parkinson's. Last week she got phenomena and we had to admit her in the hospital. She was there for well over a week and all she wanted was to go home. So after much arguing and tears I finally got everything set up for her to go home with the help of Hospice. She is now home and resting peacefully with her sister and youngest daughter caring for her while Mark and I sneak away to hold a retreat. We are so thankful they were able to come and stay with her.

I wanted to thank all of you that rescheduled last weekend. Our emergency turned into way more than we ever expected. We are looking forward to seeing you soon

No comments: