CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

POPPIES

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with family and friends. We had a very relaxing and quite one. Missed the grand kids but it was nice.

The mountain is beautiful right now. If you've never been here when the Poppies are in bloom you should come visit this month. It is a beautiful site. Here is a picture from last week. They were not quit in full bloom yet in these pictures. I can't wait to see what the mountains look like on Thursday when I go to the retreat. I'm going to leave early so I can stop and take pictures.



I'm sure by now the mountain will be covered in POPPIES!


Ok I'm going to confess. I went to Mc Donald's for lunch today. I never eat at Mc Donald's. I really don't like fast food. But today I was craving a Big Mac and fries. I almost choked when they told me it was going to be almost $8. I had to order the meal so I could save $2. When did Mc Donald's get so dang expensive? I could have went to a restaurant and had a nice lunch for the same price. No more Mc Donald's for me!!!. How do you guys eat at Mc Donald's with a family. When my kids were young the whole family could eat for $8.

No comments: