CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pink Pink and more Pink






















Here are some of the pictures from the album I just did for my friend Marie and her daughter. I hope you enjoy them. Sorry about the flash but I needed to get the album to them this evening.

Marie thank you for letting me put the pictures up so everyone could see them and for giving me the opportunity to make your daughter's album. I always feel so privileged when someone trust me enough to do their albums for them.

It was so much fun getting to do a little girls album. I hardly ever get to use pink. As many of you know I have 6 grandsons and a tomboy. She really isn't a tomboy anymore, however she never really was a girly girl when she was little. No cute little frilly anything for her not even nail polish. She's older now and starting to notice boys so there maybe a chance soon. (Mom and Dad if your reading this close your eyes about the boys. Your not suppose to know).

Here are is another fall favorite recipe

Baked Oatmeal

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients:
3 cups oatmeal
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup margarine
2 eggs
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 375
Mix all ingredients together and pour into 13 x 9 inch buttered pan.

Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.

This is good anytime if the year but it is especially good on a cold morning. It's almost like eating oatmeal cookies for breakfast!

Don't forget about our give away!

No comments: