CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Ok, I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but I couldn't resist playing Christmas music. I'd throw in some snow too if I just knew how :-) I finished my Christmas shopping today and I'm so excited....no more shopping WOO HOOOW!

I also did my shopping for Thanksgiving dinner today. I couldn't believe all the people at the grocery store in the middle of the day. That's worth a double WHOO HOOOW on being done with Christmas shopping :-) Can you tell I'm just a little excited!

I was hoping to try some new recipes this year but my Mom and Mark both want the same old traditional stuff we always have. I might try sneaking something new in but it won't be that new stuffing with artichokes I was hoping to try. DARN! The both said yuck to that. I'll have to try it at the retreat.

I have a surprise for all of you who read my blog so be sure and come back after Thanksgiving your not going to want to miss this! I think you'll be excited.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: